…to Cape Town’s favourite stay for people on the go! City central in the heart of Africa’s tourism capital, we’re ideally located near Parliament and the historic Company Gardens, with the city’s top sights and facilities right outside our door. 107 intimate rooms and suites. A restaurant, café and premier event and conference centre – Come join us for our special kind of uptown, down-to-earth TLC in the CBD.
news & press
- Choosing the right conference venue - When it comes to putting on a successful conference, the venue is integral. If you’ve got the right place, you’re already half-way there. Here our GM Jacqui Williams provides her expert tips on planning the perfect corporate event. Established at a premier location for conferencing, meetings and events, Townhouse’s general manager Jacqui Williams is ideally […]
- Molten chocolate pudding - Our Michelin-trained chef has shared his special recipe for molten chocolate pudding with us. Why don’t you try it at home and share your photos of your delicious creation on our facebook page here. Molten centre chocolate pudding Ingredients: 100g dark chocolate (70 – 75% cocoa is recommended for best results) 100g unsalted butter 2 whole […]
- business special - For a limited time we are offering a special rate of R999 in a single, deluxe room, if you stay from 01 to 14 August 2016. Rates include breakfast.
- july is chocolate month at Townhouse - We’re celebrating chocolate, during the month of July, with some decadent offerings! A chocolate-inspired dinner menu and dessert special; chocolate cocktails and shooters; a hot chocolate toppings-special as well as chocolate and wine tasting with Waterford Wine Estate.
The Townhouse Hotel is well situated in the Cape Town city bowl. The rooms are well equipped and the staff is pleasant and professional. The buffet breakfasts are top notch. The hotel is close to the V&A Waterfront and other tourist attractions. It is also has good access to the various highways.
– Brian G, Pretoria, South Africa (5/17/16)
Very helpful staff, good hotel
Very helpful staff, clean room, good working Wi-Fi, parking next to the hotel and good facilities. Located near district six, nearby Long St. Everything is easy to reach by cab or car and walk (only in day time). Thanks for our pleasant stay.
– Robbie, Netherlands (5/1/16)
Trees restaurant at the Townhouse Hotel hosted our wedding dinner on the 16th of April. The manager on duty, Llewellyn, your service was AMAZING!! Food was the best we’ve had in AGES!!
– Meghan Waller (4/28/16)
The bed was comfy, the bathroom was very nice, especially the shower, the decor of the room was lovely and warm and it is in a good location close to everything. The breakfast was very nice. I would definitely stay here again.
– Ranisha, Netherlands (4/10/16)
I had a wonderful stay in your hotel. Friendly people, good service, nice rooms and an excellent breakfast. Great value for money. I will recommend it to all the people I know.
– Frank, Belgium (3/30/16)
Walk to everywhere
Staff extra helpful. Ruby the guest liaison is a jewel.
– Lynn, Australia (3/29/16)
Staff friendliness, professionalism and service. Room completeness, cleanliness and comfort. Bicycle friendliness/accommodation (in support of Cape Argus Cycle tour). Good breakfast and dinner served.
– Arie, Netherlands (3/10/16)
Food excellent. Very good choice of wine. Bed linen fantastic and bed very comfy. We liked everything about this hotel and will definitely come back.
– Mary, South Africa (3/1/16)
I went for work training and my company booked, I fell in love with their rooms, they are neat, stylish and the housekeeping excellent. The breakfasts was prepared to perfection. It also has very friendly staff and management, and they are available at all time. I really enjoyed myself here.
– Sue M (2/29/16)
No better way to tour the city then on foot – and a local hotel is a great way to start.
Hotel is situated in the heat of town and convenient access by foot. Hotel has lovely views of harbour and Table Mountain. The spread at breakfast was a great way to start the day!
– Renay, South Africa (1/22/16)
The hotel is a great choice for visiting Cape Town. The situation is ideal just round the corner from the Company Gardens. The staff are excellent, rooms are well appointed, restaurant is very good, again with a very attentive staff and for the tourist there is an adjacent multi storey car park. It’s an all-round excellent choice.
– Ruth, United Kingdom (1/17/16)
Wonderful breakfast, fresh, good variety and quality. Cool high backed chairs! Most taxi drivers know it, so easy travel from airport or waterfront. Close to District 6 Museum and Company Gardens. An easy walk to Red Bus Tour stops and Long Street. Helpful and friendly staff, nice shower, comfy bed, views of the city hall. Would highly recommend.
– Penelope, Turkey (1/10/16)