Our Michelin-trained chef has shared his special recipe for molten chocolate pudding with us. Why don’t you try it at home and share your photos of your delicious creation on our facebook page here. Molten centre chocolate pudding
- 100g dark chocolate (70 – 75% cocoa is recommended for best results)
- 100g unsalted butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 125g brown sugar
- 1/3 vanilla pod
- 50g all-purpose flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Melt the chocolate and butter together until smooth.
- Slit the vanilla pod open with a knife and scrape the seeds out. Add this to the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Beat the eggs and brown sugar until it has doubled in volume, and become pale and fluffy.
- Fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, add flour and mix well until combined.
- Pour mixture into an oven-proof dish and bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Take the baked pudding out of the oven – you’ll know it’s ready when the outside is crispy and the inside is like molten chocolate.
- Pour vanilla anglaise or custard over the pudding.